Bulletproof Coffee Vegan, literally defined “Bulletproof Café “, is a drink with a strong physical and mental potencial energético that combines coffee with the benefits of coconut oil rich in MCT.
Comenzar el día con Bulletproof Coffee tiene numerosas ventajas:
- Reduces the sense of hambre ;
- Gives constant and lasting energía thanks to the contribution of medium chain fatty acids of coconut oil;
- Mantiene el mind clear as the brain is able to use the high MCT contents more efficiently than carbohydrates or sugar.
A little background on Bulletproof Coffee
To learn more about this revolutionary recipe, we must set out on a journey that takes us to six thousand meters above sea level, in the highlands of Tibet.
On one of his travels, nutrition expert Dave Asprey was overwhelmed by fear when the temperature dropped to -10 degrees on the cold Mount Kailash.
Exhausted and cold, he took refuge in a small house where a woman gave him a cup of tea mixed with yak butter and this is where the story takes its turn.
After a few minutes he felt a sense of warmth in su cuerpo y sense of clarity in su mente that he feared he would not recover so easily.
Back in the United States, Dave adapted this “bullet” drink to the Western world by replacing Tibetan tea with coffee and adding MCT-rich coconut oil, along with animal butter.
Thus was born a Bulletproof Coffee rich in fat that can replace the entire breakfast, increase concentration and burn calories .
But ... what's wrong with the original Bulletproof Coffee recipe?
Original Bullet Coffee involves mixing MCT -Rico aceite de coco , then medium-chain triglyceride fats, with animal butter .
The healthy fats of coconut oil mixed with coffee help create satiety, reduce hunger and kick-start metabolism ;
moreover, coconut oil rich in MCT is a powerful ally in la dieta cetogénica characterized by the intake of high levels of fats and low concentrations of carbohydrates, with the aim of inducing the tissues (which are capable of it) to use fat and ketones as the fuel of choice.
At the same time however the animal butter it is high in cholesterol and poorer in nutrients than other substitutes. For this reason, the Bulletproof Coffe Vegan coffee contains, in addition to coconut oil rich in TCM, too sugar-free coconut oil and soy milk .
The latter, a valid substitute for animal butter, is an element rich in leucine, a branched chain amino acid effective in preventing muscle loss
Our Bulletproof coffee is incredibly effective thanks to the combined action of its ingredients:
- Coffee, which is rich in essential nutrients such as B vitamins, potassium and manganese . It also has many antioxidantes and bioflavonoids, which keep the brain awake and in action. Finally, caffeine can aumentar la resistencia física so that workouts seem easier. However, it is important to choose a good coffee, with certified quality beans that allow you to get the maximum benefits from this magical product;
- Squeeze Benvolio 1938 coconut oil, rich in MCTs or medium-chain fatty acids . It is widely used for those who follow a ketogenic diet because, unlike other types of fats (LCT, long-chain ones), TCMs are metabolized very quickly by the liver and transformed into energy and therefore into ketones. The shorter the chain of carbon atoms, the more the MCT is metabolized quickly and “efficiently” in the energy and ketones production.
MCTs in the diet are processed by the body differently than long-chain fats: they need neither bile nor pancreatic enzymes; once they reach the intestine, through the intestinal membrane they spread into the bloodstream and are transported directly to the liver, which of course converts oil into ketones. The liver then carries the ketones back into the bloodstream, where they are transported throughout the body.
They can also cross the barrier that separates blood and brain, to provide it with energy. MCTs also have a thermogenic effect with positive feedback on metabolism; for these reasons, MCTs are readily used by the body for energy rather than being stored as fat.
RECETA VEGANA DE CAFÉ A PRUEBA DE BALAS
- Taza 1
- French Press or Mocha
- 120 ml high quality coffee, possibly organic
- 2 cucharas Squeeze Benvolio 1938 fractionated liquid coconut oil
- 1 cuchara Benvolio 1938 Aceite de coco virgen orgánico
- 200 ml Soy milk (or other vegetable milk) without sugar
- 1 cucharadita de Benvolio Organic Erythritol 1938 opcional
- 1 cuchara cacao en polvo opcional
- Prepare 1 cup (120-240 ml) of good quality coffee, preferably organic, with the Moka or a Coffee machine with long coffee capsules.
- Add two tablespoons of Benvolio 1938 MCT-rich squeeze coconut oil. Keep in mind that this is a powerful product. Start with 1 teaspoon per cup and increase to 1-2 tablespoons over several days.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of Benvolio 1938 organic coconut oil.
- Finally, add about 150-200ml sugar-free soy milk (or sugar-free vegetable milk) preheated to your taste, to make the drink frothier. The butter in typical Bulletproof coffee creates an incredibly frothy consistency when whipped; however, since we don't eat butter, we use non-dairy milk instead. Choose an unsweetened version, as added sugar is never a great idea.
- Blend everything in a blender for 20-30 seconds until the drink takes on a colour similar to a latte macchiato.
- You can use an electric cappuccino maker instead of a blender by adding all the ingredients into it and then pouring the hot coffee from the Moka or coffee machine onto the mixture heated by the cappuccino maker.
- A pinch of Benvolio 1938 erythritol, pure and 100% natural is a zero-calorie sweetener;
- Cocoa powder; add 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder to the blender.
Compra los productos de la receta
¿Estás buscando una receta para hacer un untable con un sabor similar a Nutella pero más ligero y delicioso? En Benvolio te ofrecemos nuestra versión de crema de avellanas utilizando nuestro aceite de coco orgánico y eritritol como sustituto del azúcar. El resultado será una crema más deliciosa, porque además del sabor a coco le añadiremos cacao y chocolate negro!
¿Te ha gustado este artículo? Compártelo con tus amigos!