A convenient expense, therefore correct and aware, is the basis of a healthy and balanced diet and can be planned in a “strategic” way to make it, why not, even cheaper. In this article we will see some tips on how to make an affordable shopping and what to buy.
What are the tips for making an affordable shopping?
- First consume what you already have at home , always checking the expiry date of foods stored in the refrigerator and pantry.
- Prepare a shopping list remembering the importance of a varied diet, which guarantees the optimal supply of nutrients such as proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals , adequately distributed in 3 main meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner) and possibly 1 -2 light snacks.
- Compare the prices of similar products and consider the selling price per kilogram or per liter or per unit .
- Siempre verifique la fecha de vencimiento.
- Always read the labels (in particular the list of ingredients and the weight of the portions) and the nutritional tables / declarations that provide useful information for our health.
- Allergic people must never underestimate the wording “it may contain traces of …”, since certain substances can still be sufficient to trigger an allergic reaction, even an important one.
- Comprar products on offer only if in quantities not exceeding your consumption and needs and possibly, only if possible, keep them for some time (for example pasta, rice, dried or canned legumes, tuna, tomato sauce, … ).
What should I buy at a convenient expense?
- To ensure an adequate supply of vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants, it is good to buy muchas frutas y verduras ; the recommendations for their daily consumption are 2 portions of vegetables and 3 of fresh seasonal fruit, alternating their colors as much as possible and choosing those from less far away.
- The right amount of carbohydrates, that is the energy source preferred by our body, must be ensured by various types of cereals and their derivatives, even in wholemeal form : pasta, rice, barley, spelled, polenta, durum wheat bread, cereals in flakes, simple biscuits, rusks …
- For the preparation of protein dishes, it is advisable to vary the choice between leaner cuts of meat, poultry, fish (preferably blue fish), eggs (max. 2 eggs / week); Furthermore, legumes must not be missing, a source of good quality proteins, to be consumed 2-3 or more times during the week, especially if associated with cereals. When buying cheeses, remember that they can be used as a second course, 1-2 times / week. The cured meats should not appear more than once in the weekly diet, so it is necessary to be careful and buy moderate quantities, preferably choosing cooked ham, raw ham, speck, bresaola.
- In making a convenient shopping it is very important to carefully choose the condiments that will be used for the preparation of the meals: aromatic herbs, spices, lemons, wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar. As for seasoning fats, it is recommended to favor the purchase of extra-virgin olive oil or corn, sunflower, grape seed oil, which must be used in moderate quantities and, preferably, raw. on food.
- Those who have little time to prepare meals can find help in frozen foods, such as vegetables and fish, as long as they are not precooked or breaded foods or ready meals, particularly rich in fat and salt.
- Choose carefully the foods intended for snacks, remembering that these must be light and healthy. The choice can focus on yogurt, dried or dried fruit, dark chocolate, some simple sweets .
Para saber más haga clic aquí .
¿Te ha gustado este artículo? Compártelo con tus amigos!